Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THIS MONTH

THE BABY IS DUE THIS MONTH! I can't wait. Aren't babies the cutest? I remember when Gage was first born, if he fell asleep on you, nobody was allowed to hold him until he woke up, so I would always try to steal him when he looked tired, then I could hold him for his whole nap :)
Gage was born on a Wednesday, so we had AWANA that night, and we went! It was good and bad, we had to leave him for an hour and a half, but, he had only been born for 9 hours, so we got to tell all our friends!
The other day we went and got out all the new born sleepers. There is this one brown and white one that Gage wore home from the hospital, SO TINY! I remember this one shirt that Gage grew into, and when we put it one him, saying, 'AAAAWW! He is so big!' When I see it now, it looks so little! The arms on it are the same length as my foot!
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY NEW SIBLING!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't newborn clothes so tiny and so cute!!! Awww, can't wait to meet this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Cairo, you are going to give me ANTS IN MY PANTS!!! i keep imagining this new wee one & Gage's reaction... i wonder what time this baby will come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part about stealing Gage when he looks tired. You trickster you :) I did the same thing!

    ReplyDelete