Sorry its sideways... But isn't he - or I guess you could say - Aren't WE cute? (Just kidding... But he is, right?) He had to be the fourth wiseman at christmas cuz that was the only costume he would agree to...
Thursday, February 4, 2010
A random bit of christmas
I know christmas was over a month ago, but I found this pic and thought it was SOOO cute!

Sorry its sideways... But isn't he - or I guess you could say - Aren't WE cute? (Just kidding... But he is, right?) He had to be the fourth wiseman at christmas cuz that was the only costume he would agree to...
Sorry its sideways... But isn't he - or I guess you could say - Aren't WE cute? (Just kidding... But he is, right?) He had to be the fourth wiseman at christmas cuz that was the only costume he would agree to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment