Ephraim's favourite things are as follows:
Mommy
Sitting on Mommy's lap
Snuggling mommy
When Mommy holds him and no one else tries to take him away
Snacks
"Glurglur" (Water)
Playing outside
Wearing Daddy's shoes
Typing on the computer.
That's about it. Notice how I'm not on that list? He *likes* me, I just don't make the faves list.
Today, Ephraim had probably one of the best moments of his young life.
He sat on Mommy's lap, no one tried to take him away or bug him. (That in itself is cause for celebration!) But, he was not only sitting on mommy's lap undisturbed, he was sitting on Mommy's lap in the backyard with the wind blowing in his face... eating a snack and drinking a cup of 'glurglur'...
He looked pretty pleased sitting there, but I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "Pass the size 12s and laptop, please"
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment