Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chucky. The imaginary puppy.

I had been doing a project with Ephraim and Gage (A seriously cute project that you can see tomorrow when I post pictures!!) when Peyton walks into my room and sees the dirty paint plate in my garbage... (Oh great... Now I just gave away that it involves paint.)

Peyton: Can I have this?
(why she would ask for my dirty paper plate, I have no idea.)

Me: Um. Why?

Peyton: Cause if you gave it to me you would be the best sister everrrr!!!

Me: but what would you do with it?

Peyton: I would make it into a house for my puppy.

ME: You don;t have a puppy.

Peyton: Yes, I do. Its a little golden retriever.

Me: Oh, yeah? did you just make this up?

Peyton: No.

Me: What's its name?

Peyton: Chucky.

Me: Ok, seriously? Are you just saying this because I am reading a book about an imaginary person named Chocky?

Peyton: You ARE?!

1 comment:

  1. I thought of Chucky from the horror movie (Not that I've ever seen that movie, but that's what it reminds me of) I can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete