Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Springtime.

I love springtime. Spring is when life happens, and it's so exciting to watch.

Yeah. I know. It's September.

But one of my theme songs right now states that it's always like springtime.

I can definitely attest to that right now.

The weather outside is downright miserable. But my heart is screaming "SPRING".

Springtime is when things are awakened.

Springtime is when things come to life.

Springtime is when the snow melts and the rain washes away all the dirt and mud from the past months.

Spring is fresh and new.

And I think one of the reasons people get so excited about spring is because it's (In my opinion) the most dramatic season change.

The air just changes as soon as the calendar says "April"... Doesn't it?

People mark summer with the end of the school year, and fall with the start of the school year... Winter just... Happens.

But spring brings new motivation. The push you need to finish the year successfully. The push to live fully.

It's a new season.

Let's live in a constant spring. Constantly becoming new.

1 comment:

  1. I like this Cai :)

    But sometimes - don't you feel that the other seasons help you appreciate Spring more? That what makes spring, and becoming new, so amazing is that it isn't constant? That trudging through snowy, dirty, difficult seasons of life make the renewal that much better? That much more beautiful?

    Love the line 'the push to live fully' - so good.

    ReplyDelete