Sunday, December 27, 2009

Coyotes


Some people didn't belive us when we told them about our christmas playmates.
"So, what did you do over the holidays?"
"I hung out with coyotes!"
"Yeah, right!"
"No, I'm not kidding."
"Stuffed ones!"
"No, real. Alive."
"They were probably really far away though, and you just heard them howling."
"No, they came really close to us. I almost hit one on my sled! But they were howling..."

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I grew up with them around us on the farm, but I never got *this* close to one. They sure are funny-sounding creatures, aren't they? Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Video Cairo! Darren wanted to comment and ask you to send him a copy of all your good pictures but he doesn't have an account to comment. --j

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! Were are all the other vidios!! that you took o the sledding hill??

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, you got the best videos of the coyotes Cairo!!... It was fun to see them up close....but it's good that you were hanging around in a bunch....wouldn't want wee wessie to encounter them without his posse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa- I think that their neighbours tamed these ones. (Correct me if I'm wrong, Auntie J!) So they were more used to the kids.

    Granny- I know, I always have the best videos, don't I? ;) You should see the one of Gramps going down the hill on the G.T.! LOL

    ReplyDelete