Ephraim is delicious... More delicious than cake...So delicious, that I want to hold him all day... And gaze into his deep blue eyes, and smell his baby barf breath... And smile at him, and watch him smile at me... And talk back to him when he 'oooh' and 'ahhh's at me...
And say, "Boo" at him, to make him jump before he realizes that what I just did was funny, and falls into fits of smiles... And if I'm lucky, maybe fits of squeaky giggles...
He is beautiful.... And smart... And delicious....
And he is almost ready to sit in his 'bumbo' chair...
Did I mention he's *cute* ?
**********************************************
I was just told a tale about a little boy named Gage, who ripped his silly putty into 10 peices and put one peice on each of his toes.... I have *two* cute and smart babies...
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment