So, I got my learners last month. Mom drove with me for a couple minutes a couple weeks ago, but we only worked on stopping and starting because we didn't have allot of time... Last night Dad took me out for my first real driving lesson... He said I did good for my first time, but he won't let go of the mistakes I did make... For instance, I forgot that you had to press the break to shift gears.
"She was grunting, and sweating... She had her foot up on the dash, pulling as hard as she could..."
Yeah, it took me about 10 seconds of pulling before I remembered... and I DID NOT have my foot up on the dash...
Or if I drifted a little bit to the left side of the rode: "OOH! You just got in a head on collision and killed us both!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ACTUALLY ROFLOL.....and I almost never do that!! I think this is why Young Drivers was invented. ALL Dad's do this Cairo...I know mine did. Mom's are usually a little more relaxed I think. I guess because we remember taking driving lessons from our DADS! What are you driving? Is it a standard? I think you are going to be the best driver EVER!!
ReplyDelete