Thursday, November 18, 2010

TAGGED

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:20am

2. How do you like your steak? I used to think I liked it rare because my dad always made it that way, but I actually like it more well done...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Desicable me

4. What is your favorite TV show? Biggest loser

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere that doesn't have winter... But then I would miss skiing... A place where winter was very, very short...

6. What did you have for breakfast? I don't think I had breakfast... But I did have an early lunch of broccoli cheese soup and cheese bisquits.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, maybe?

8. What foods do you dislike? Things that live in the ocean...

9. Favorite Place to Eat? I like eating at home, but my fave. resterant would be earls...

10. Favorite dressing? I don't know...

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? My family drives a 12 passenger van.

12. What are your favorite clothes? My new boots that I got at value village... does that count?

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Right at this moment (or maybe for the past couple weeks) I really miss victoria...

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? I'm at the age where, so far, I'm mostly thinking about the START of my career, not the end.

16. Favorite time of day? 10 am... I DON'T KNOW!

17. Where were you born? Kelowna

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Sports are for playing, not for watching... but I guess hockey...

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? The random person surfing the internet that stumbles upon my blog.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Alisha

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? The secret person reading my blog who I have never met or heard of. Wait, do you exist?

22. Bird watcher? not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I don't know... Morning?

24. Pets? a nine month old that likes to fall asleep on my lap...

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? sadly, no.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom

27. What is your best childhood memory? My mom waking me up at two in the morning to go to the hospital to see my little sister be born.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? neither...

29. Are you married? NO

30. Always wear your seat belt? yes

31. Been in a car accident? I think so...

32. Any pet peeves?

33. Favorite pizza topping? mushrooms, pepperoni and tomato

34. Favorite Flower? gerber daisies

35. Favorite ice cream? I like salty better than sweet.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? DQ has the bestest onion rings...

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. I passed my learners on my first try.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Darren. We had a fight. ;)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A store that sells black dress pants in small sizes.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I almost spontaneously led childrens worship, but then the real leader showed up so I spontaniously decided to stay home and drink hot chocolate.

41. Like your job? Yes, babysitting can be very amusing at times!

42. Broccoli? Cauliflower? both - I like broccoli in soup, but cauliflour casserole is amazing.

43. What was your favorite vacation? probably Cali

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Umm, I think last time I ate out, I had a DQ cheese burger and onion rings. And I ate it in the van with dad on the way to a fiddle lesson.

45. What are you listening to right now? Peyton answering the phone and saying, "hello... Good bye..." and then realizing that there actually WAS someone on the other line... it was just someone asking for money though, so its all good.

46. What is your favorite color? grey and orange

47. How many tattoos do you have? nada

48. Coffee drinker? I like latte's and mochas... Or english toffee's from tim hortons. but not coffee straight

49. How many children do you have? perhaps one day, in at least 6 years, I will have some.

2 comments:

  1. any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves?any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves?any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves?any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves? Any pet peeves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, that last one was from me... (mom)

    ReplyDelete